Tuesday, October 23
Noon – 1pm
Free and open to all. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Moen’s John Kerr, Allied Member, will discuss how what began as standing under a bucket or relying on Mother Nature for a downpour has evolved into a sophisticated shower. And a challenge for bath designers. With the plethora of available valve, trim, controller and accessory options, how do you specify solutions that meet the needs, wants and budgets of clients—from a basic “spritz and shine” shower to the ultimate home spa experience?
By the conclusion of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand legislation affecting showering
- Specify the correct valve for the project requirements
- Peek “behind the wall” to learn about installation considerations
- Improve functionality and aesthetics with trim and accessories
- Create a custom vertical spa
- Incorporate technology into your design
- Create the overall best solution for any shower
*Bring your business card and enter to win a FREE Velocity® Two-Function Rainshower Showerhead.
1 CES/HSW Lu (Provider: Moen, Inc.)
Please RSVP to email@example.com.