Downtown Oakland Sublease
Historic building in the heart of downtown Oakland at 350 Frank Ogawa Plaza at north end of the City Hall Plaza
• One block walk to 12th Street/city Center BART Station
• Bright, north-facing space with views of the Oakland hills
• Air-conditioned space with operable windows
• Elevator served
• On-site security
• Walk Score of 100! Numerous amenities in walking distance, including shopping, restaurants, public transportation, and entertainment
We are a friendly and lively urban design company looking to sublet a portion of our suite. There are 3 to 6 work stations available. You have your option between:
• 3 window seats (395 sq ft): $850
• 3 window seats plus 2 inside seats (556 sq ft): $1,000
• 3 window seats plus 3 inside seats (686 sq ft): $1,150
The space includes shared use of conference room, kitchen, printing and layout area.
The following optional amenities are available (rates and fees subject to change):
• Networked color printer/copier and 36″ color plotter: printing services at ($.09) per 8.5 x11 black and white page and ($.35) per 8.5×11 color page;
• Conference room telephone: per minute charges at the applicable rates charged by the phone company.
The lease term expires April 31, 2017. Starting rent is $850 to $1,150 per month (depending on square footage) and increases 3% each calendar year.