Regional Design for Aging Committee Meeting, April
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
AIA San Francisco
130 Sutter Street, Suite 600 San Francisco
- We will check in on our assignment from last month. Did you meet a senior and learn something about him or her? The living environment? Let’s share our insights.
- Update on the LeadingAge CA Public Policy Conference in Sacramento (March)
- Update on CDDIC meetings and launch of the California “Household” Code model
- National networking of Design for Aging component groups
- Our Committees use and application of resources, i.e. both local and national AIA web sites. This is our long awaited and discussed ability to network beyond our group. Come with your ideas and suggestions.
All are welcome!