Introducing to Northern California:
ARCHITECTURAL TRADITION’S THERMAL STEEL™
Associated Building Supply “Thermal Steel” 2013 PRODUCT TOUR!
Architectural Traditions all-inclusive mobile showroom will be at Associated Building Supply
June 20th Time: 11:30am-2:30pm Where ABSI Showroom: 710 Gilman Street Berkeley
Food and Beverage will be served.
Enter Drawing for a 3-Day Mexico Cruise.
Technology was fueled by the need to produce a Steel Window and Door that would meet the ever increasing stringent Energy Efficiency Building Codes of today and tomorrow, while not losing any of the “classic-timeless” aesthetics that Steel windows and Doors have become known for. Thermal Steel is a unique patent pending process utilizing modern materials and state-of-the-art computerized machinery that produces the most precise, energy efficient steel window and door on the market today. Stainless Steel Construction, Composite Core, and Stainless or Solid Bronze hardware ensure “No Rust Ever.”
• Thermal Break design provides the most energy efficient Steel window
and doors available. NFRC Certified. U-Values as low as .26
•20-year limited warranty on our doors, windows and glass – longest most
comprehensive in the industry.
•Our product has gone through extensive Independent Engineering testing
for Air Infiltration, Water Infiltration, Design Pressure, and Structural Testing.
• Factory Glazed Glass, installed in controlled environment ensures product
will be square and leaks won’t occur at the glass.
• Laser Cut Stainless Steel process eliminates welded corners, producing a
seamless, smooth corner surface.
• Welded 1-Piece Glazing Frames create a clean, precise, finished look at the
glazing-bead-joints that just isn’t possible with onsite installations.
• Glass installed from the factory and installation clips or nailing flange,
make for a simpler installation process from traditional steel windows and doors.
“Large Format” Oversize Doors and Windows
• Unlimited Door and Window Configurations, Mulling Options that can create
walls of glass, Radius and Curved-in-Plane Designs
• Complete Product line: Fixed, Transoms, In-swing/Out-swing Casements, In-swing Doors,
Out-swing Doors, Bi-fold Doors, Sliding Doors, Lift b& Slide, Pivot Doors, Custom Designs
• Durable Powder Coat Painting process allows for unlimited color choices. Choose from any RAL
color, Metallic Powder Coat Finish, or Exotic color. Custom Match paint also available.
Contemporary design solutions. With profile face widths of just1 to 2 inches, our Thermal Steel Windows and Doors produce narrow sight-lines and a lightness to the frame for a clean, crisp modern look.
PLEASE RSVP at www.abscal.com. Click on RSVP BUTTON “NO CA Product Tour”