Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Free AIA members; $3 non-members. Lunch is included–Click Here to Register!
1.5 CES LUs
An in-depth look at the paver industry and the category shift towards environmentally friendly, low maintenance paver materials. The course assesses market information and recent trends as well as evaluates the performance, overall cost benefit and environmental impact of different paver materials. Additionally, the course introduces Composite Masonry and examines its installation benefits as well as details how its technology transforms recycled materials into a new resource for green building.
This course will educate the architect on the following:
- Paver Industry Information
- Material Options
- The category shift towards low maintenance paver materials
- What is Composite Masonry
- Where to Use Composite Masonry
- The Green Benefits of Composite
About the Presenter: