The Affordable Care Act: How it Affects Employers
Thursday, September 12th
Registration begins at 8:15am, Program runs from 8:45 am – 11:45 am.
530 Water Street, 7th Floor, Oakland, CA
3 AIA CES LU
All Employers are affected by this large and complicated law. This seminar will provide an overview of provisions in effect now, what happens in 2014 and what is slated for subsequent years.
At this workshop you will learn about:
- Current provisions of the law
- Employer Mandates and Tax Penalties
- Model Notice requirements due October 1, 2013
- Can your Employee buy coverage in the Exchange?
- Rating and plan design changes for employers with less than 50 employees
- New taxes that affect your health plan rates
Kym Hopwood, Certified Employee Benefit Specialist, Account Executive, Dealey, Renton & Associates
Katherine Mraz, RHU, Account Executive, Team Leader, Dealey, Renton & Associates
Principals, Risk Managers, Contract Managers
To reserve your space, click here and follow the Workshops link, or call 510-465-3090.