Firms, Attend Cal Career Fair
The UC Berkeley Career Center, in partnership with the UC Berkeley College of Environmental Design, are pleased to send this special invitation for you to attend:
CED Career Fair 2014
Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 12 – 4pm
International House, Chevron Auditorium
University of California, Berkeley
The College of Environmental Design (CED) and the Career Center are pleased to announce the Fifteenth Annual CED Career Fair. This partnership allows the College to better serve participating firms, as well as professionals and students seeking employment in Environmental Design.
CED Career Fair 2014 offers a unique forum for recruiting UC Berkeley CED students for your jobs and internships, for exchanging information, and networking among people engaged in the disciplines of Architecture, City and Regional Planning, Landscape Architecture, Environmental Planning, Urban Design, Urban Studies, and Sustainable Environmental Design.
How can your firm or agency benefit from attending the Job Fair?
* Directory information describing your firm and job or internships opportunities will be available on the web before the fair and will remain for reference after the fair.
* An opportunity to showcase your current projects.
* A forum to discuss job openings for full-time employment as well as internship opportunities.
* An opportunity to hold informal initial interviews and gather resumes from top CED and other Berkeley students and alumni.
* Even if you are not hiring at this time, this is a great opportunity to meet qualified students and share information about your firm or agency.
To register for the CED Career Fair, please go to https://berkeley-csm.symplicity.com/events/ced14
The fee for this fair is $450, plus $25 per each additional representative.
Registration deadline is Tuesday, March 4, 2014
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you at the fair!
–Career Center Staff