Pleasanton Program: New Landscapes
Thursday, June 26, 2014
Location: Dahlin Group, 5865 Owens Drive, Pleasanton, CA 94588
All are welcome, no cost to attend.
Bring your own lunch. Click here to RSVP.
1 CES Lu
Peter Wolf, Allied Member presents this course, which will cover the aesthetic result of the green movement on landscape design, principally:
- Storm water and its effect on landscape and site design
- Habitat reduction and resulting effect of diversity in planting selection and design
- Water conservation and its effect on landscape and site design
- Demolition, recycling, reuse, re-purposing of existing materials
- Green walls and roofs
- Green landscape products and materials
1. At the end of this program, attendees will learn at least two current environmental issues effecting landscape design
2. At the end of this program, attendees will understand today’s aesthetic as a result of designers finding creative solutions to address technical challenges.
3. At the end of this program, attendees will be able to explain current techniques and strategies to address technical challenges.
4. At the end of this program, attendees will be able to name at least two new green product solutions.