Lean Leadership: Building the Lean Culture
presented by LCI Northern California Community of Practice
Wednesday, August 12, 2015
LCI & AIA Members: $55
Public sector owners representatives: Free
Not for profit owners representatives: Free
After August 5:
LCI & AIA Members: $75
Click here to register!
1 CES LU
Join LCI Northern California Community of Practice for an hour-long presentation on how to build a Lean culture of operational excellence through effective leadership practices. This talk is based on the online training course, “Lean Leadership: Building of the Lean Culture.”
The presentation includes:
- Key differences between Lean leadership and traditional leadership.
- The importance of creating Lean leaders who understand and focus on the power of people.
- How sustained results can be achieved by creating problem solving cultures where people are engaged in the business and continuously improving processes.
- How combining the train-do approach with e-learning and weekly team reflections proves to be the recipe for success.
- Real life examples of how a company applied the online learning of Lean leadership and the results that followed.
About the presenter:
Susie Sterling-Bodnar is the Director of Online Training Solutions for LeanCor Training and Education. She is an instructor for Supply Chain and Logistics at the University of Kentucky MBA Program, California State University Fresno Executive MBA program, St. Luis University Center for Supply Chain Management Studies, and for the Lean Enterprise Institute.