a Vectorworks Users Group
Tuesday, September 8, 2015
Free, all are welcome.
Click here to RSVP
1.5 CES LUs
Create, customize, and leverage a central database of drawing annotations for all of your projects
- Save time
- Prevent errors
- Standardize compliant firm-wide notes usage
About the Presenters:
Jacob Dale – Project Manager, John Lum Architecture, San Francisco, CA
Jacob considers architecture his sport and Vectorworks one of his most valuable tools. He has over a decade of collective experience in architecture, interiors, construction administration, real estate development, and theatrical arts.
Peter Thayer – Architect, OAG Architects Inc., Benicia, CA.
Peter has been using Vectorworks/MiniCAD software for over 15 years, providing residential architectural services with his firm in Benicia.
Paul Majka – Principal, Paul Majka Architect Inc., San Francisco, CA
Paul is a seasoned professional in Architecture with about ten years of experience with Vectorworks, and is currently running an architectural practice in San Francisco.
- Learn to build database of notes from existing projects.
- Learn how to add, modify and organize notes in the database
- Placing general notes, callouts and keynotes on drawings
- Reconciliation techniques for database and drawing notes.