Wednesday, November 11, 2015
Free, Please bring a lunch!
Please RSVP for room setup
1.5 CES LUs
When it comes to marketing your services, are you winging it? In today’s competitive marketplace, good intentions are not enough. In order to get significant growth, you need a strategy. Joe Diliberto will provide a framework and a system to help unleash your potential in order to accelerate your business growth. Join us on Wednesday, November 11th from Noon-1:30pm to discuss new approaches to the following issues:
- Getting in front of enough new opportunities on a regular basis
- Ability to qualify or disqualify opportunities quickly & effectively
- Knowing how to differentiate your product or service and yourself
- How to sell professional services as a trusted adviser
About the Presenter:
Joe Dilberto is a nationally recognized speaker. His background includes executive level positions in sales and marketing with Fortune 100 and start-up companies. An expert in his field, Joe is a Principal at Sandler Training. The Sandler System has been recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine as the #1 Sales Management Training Program for the past five consecutive years.
Participants will learn:
1) Business development skills to help qualify or disqualify opportunities more effectively to minimize time chasing project with a low probability of winning
2) Consultative approach to selling professional services so that they can shift from a passive to a more active role without looking like they are in “selling” mode
3) A process to identify and quantify pain points to help focus on the clients issues that matter the most to them and to help you differentiate your services
4) How to make “go/no-go” decisions effectively.