Accessing the Power of BIMx PRO
an ArchiCAD User Group
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
Free and open to all
1.5 CES LUs
Join us for this User Group meeting as we explore the power of BIMx PRO along with Global Illumination, integrated documents, interactive drawing links, 3D cutaway planes, rendering display options, database tags and much more. We will review a residential project from PAA Studio and show how to setup a project for BIMx including:
- Saving from the 3D Window
- Defining a Publisher Set for 3D and 2D Export to BIMx
- Methods for Transferring a BIMx Model to a Mobile Device
- Setting Up a BIMx Schedule for Data Export
- Saving Renderings and Animations in BIMx
About the Presenter:
Thomas M. Simmons, Allied Member, the founder of ARCHVISTA, Inc. and LearnVirtual, has spoken at major industry events including AEC Systems, Ecobuild, AIACC Desert Practice Conference, and the AIACC Monterey Design Conference. He has authored several books on Building Information Modeling, ArchiCAD and architectural technology. He was formerly the Director of Technology with the award winning firm of EHDD Architects, San Francisco, and has earned a Masters of Architecture from UC Berkeley. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
After completing this program, attendees will…
- understand how to save from the 3D Window.
- be able to define a Publisher Set for 3D and 2D Export to BIMx.
- know the methods for transferring a BIMx Model to a Mobile Device.
- understand how toset up a BIMx Schedule for Data Export.