The Principal’s Perspective
a SMPS Market Share Event
SMPS Market Share is excited to announce, “The Principal’s Perspective,” a panel consisting of principal representation from Architectural, Structural, Acoustics and Technology Consulting, MEP, Civil and Construction Management firms.
The principals that have been invited to participate in this panel are prepared to answer the tough questions you have avoided asking your senior leadership and shed some light on their expectations of the function of our discipline within their firms, as well as, lessons learned. We are inviting you to submit your question(s) in advance. Please complete this anonymous form by March 16.
Curious to learn more about how other firms are approaching:
- the composition and structure of their marketing and business development groups
- utilization of consultants and marketing resources
- internal technical staff involvement in the RFQ/RFP process from lead though award of the project
- involvement of marketing and BD staff in strategic planning
- leadership track for marketing/BD staff and more!
About the Principals:
- Architecture: Doug Wittnebel, AIA, IIDA, LEED AP BD+C, Design Director & Principal | Gensler
- MEP: John Moran, Senior Vice President | Syska Hennessy Group
- Structural: Holly Razzano, Principal | Degenkolb Engineers
- Civil & Construction Management: Vernon Phillips, PE, Principal Engineer | Harris & Associates
- Acoustics & Technology: Stephen Shea, Principal, Office Director | Shen Milsom & Wilke
- Moderator: Veda Solomon, Senior Associate, Business Development | Shen Milsom & Wilke
What is Market Share?
Market Share (a free member benefit!) is a bi-monthly gathering where SMPS SFBAC members get together to share knowledge across all levels of marketing and business development. From entry-level coordinators to seasoned marketing directors, Market Share has something for everyone. As a free member benefit, this is an excellent venue for continued learning and networking. For more information, click here.