2016 Design Awards Reception and Presentation
The registration deadline for the 2016 AIA East Bay Residential Design Awards has passed.
Click here for reception and presentation tickets.
Awards Reception & Presentation: 6pm, October 20, 2016
Location: Gensler Oakland, 2101 Webster St #2000, Oakland, CA 94612
$25 AIA member / $35 Non-member
- Projects must have been completed since September 1, 2009
- AIA East Bay members may submit projects located anywhere
- Non-member architects may submit projects located in the following Bay Area counties: Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, Santa Clara, San Francisco, San Mateo, Solano and Sonoma
- Applicant need not be a registered architect or AIA member, but must be responsible for design of project.
- Residential projects of all types are encouraged, including:
- New Construction
- Small Budgets (under $30,000)
- Affordable/Senior/Marketrate Multi-family
- Student Housing, etc.
Ray Calabro, FAIA
Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
Jennifer Devlin-Herbert, FAIA