A partner program
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
$30 ASPE Members / $35 Non-members / Free Students
Click here to register
American Society of Professional Estimators – Chapter 2 welcomes you to their September 2016 dinner meeting! (Dinner and refreshments will be served)
Join ASPE for our annual Chief Estimator’s Round Table discussing the burning topics of Estimating and Pre-Construction of the day in the Bay Area. We will be joined by Chief Estimator’s from some of the top GC’s, Subs and consulting companies discussing, debating and answering questions on the following topics.
- What’s currently driving our industry
- Future trends on the horizon
- Current/future economic conditions
- Construction industry forecasting
- New challenges in pre-construction
- New project delivery methods
- New technologies
- Relationship building
- And much more…
- Bob Murelli, Allied Member, Chief Estimator at Turner Construction
About the Organizer:
The American Society of Professional Estimators began in 1956. What started with fewer than 20 members in the Los Angeles area can boast today of thousands of members in chapters from border to border. ASPE was created with dedication and commitment to the idea of providing its members with tangible benefits:
- A professional society which promotes the highest standards and ethics in the practice of construction estimating.
- Continuing education through seminars and lectures on construction-related topics.
- Our magazine, Estimating Today, and local chapter newsletters carry technical, industry-related and other pertinent articles for the professional estimator.
- An opportunity to become recognized as a Certified Professional Estimator (CPE) through the completion of our training and testing program.
- A means of personally communicating with fellow professionals on a monthly and annual basis, providing an opportunity to exchange information and gain professional recognition for yourself and your company.