Helping Manufactures Ensure On–Time Deliveries and Reduce the Cost of Quality. Join Ideate and The vdR Group as we introduce an exciting new approach to instilling an “intelligent parts” paradigm to liberate the value of Revit data.
- 11:30am-Noon: Registration and Networking
- Noon-1pm: Presentation
The rigid and siloed structure of Autodesk’s Revit data has been a long–time source of frustration for companies in the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) space. Revit projects and family data rarely “play nice” with enterprise–wide solutions such as ERP systems, PLM software, or even simple document management. While many AEC companies have invested heavily in enterprise solutions, they have found it difficult to seamlessly harmonize those solutions with the Revit environment. At this event, learn how to:
- Create a secure and controlled Revit data library that acts as the single source of truth for Revit families and types
- Enrich Revit data with pricing options, documentation, specs, etc., as derived from enterprise applications
- Optimize data reuse and drive down-stream efficiencies
- Gain visibility into Revit projects, changes, revision history, and redlining
- Dynamically produce schedules, costed BOMs, and specs against Revit projects
- Drive improved BOM accuracy
- Accelerate the quoting process
About the Presenter:
Martin van der Roest has nearly three decades of experience developing products and solutions focused on product life-cycle management (PLM), product data management (PDM), and CAD integrations for engineering and manufacturing companies. Martin is also the founder and president of The vdR Group (vdR), which serves the needs of engineering, manufacturing, and owner/operators with solutions, products, and services focused on PLM, PDM, and ERP.