Certified Access Specialist (CASp) Examination Preparation Course
Tuesday, July 16 – Thursday, July 19, 2018
Cost: $750. Checks only, no credit cards.
Location: Elihu Harris State Building, 1515 Clay Street, Oakland
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the email please include the following information:
- Contact information
- Organization affiliation
This four-day workshop, presented by Pacific ADA Center, will provide a comprehensive review of the relevant knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to successfully pass the examination to become a Certified Access Specialist (CASp) in the state of California. The workshop will provide participants a broad yet detailed synopsis of both state and federal accessibility requirements, as well as an understanding of services rendered by a CASp.
- Trainers who know the laws and their importance firsthand.
- Training in accessibility regulations, standards and codes that will be on the exam, as well as the reasons those regulations, standards and codes exist.
- Exercises in architectural plans demonstrating accessibility concepts.
- Sample questions relevant to the open and closed book sections of the exam.
- AIA credit available for those who sign-in each day, complete the course and receive a certificate of attendance.
If you need an accommodation to participate in the training, please include this information in your registration email. We must receive accommodation requests no later than July 6, 2018.