Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
BKBC Architects seeks an experienced and organized individual for a part time position of Book Keeper. In office work for 2 to 3 days a month, on a mutually agreed upon flexible schedule.
• Minimum 2 years bookkeeping experience including accounting and pay roll.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of Quick Books Pro and Microsoft Office
• Dependable and pays attention to detail/accuracy.
• Book keeping services including A/P, invoicing, A/R, payroll & bank reconciliation and general ledger.
• Some general office support including, assisting Architects with various admin tasks.
Applicant who prefer a small creative office environment with flexible days / hours are encouraged to apply. Prior experience in an architectural or engineering firm desirable. Please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com.