Academic Project Manager, 8+ years’ experience
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Ratcliff, a recognized leader in the planning and design of academic and civic architecture, seeks a Project Manager for the Academic practice to lead and orchestrate design, production and client relationships in support of its various project types. The ideal candidate must be well-organized, possess strong communication skills and have strong follow through. Based in the East Bay, we offer a creative environment that embraces collaboration, open communication, and initiative and are looking for candidates that will thrive in this type of environment.
The Academic practice is well-recognized as a regional leader in the planning and design of private K-12 denominational and non-denominational buildings, higher education projects in the private and public arenas, plus various types of civic work including community centers, fire stations and faith-based projects.
We embrace the potential for exploration and evolution as new practices and technologies are continually introduced into our work. We consistently serve as partners to plan and design flexible spaces, leverage technology and to produce facilities that enable our clients to achieve their specific and unique strategic goals and objectives.
- Minimum 8 years’ professional experience in technical production of architectural projects. Interest or experience in DSA-oriented project work is desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- Working knowledge of California Building Codes and ADA.
- California license or significant progress toward.
- Desire and interest in presenting at interviews of professional organization conferences.
- Works well in a collaborative/integrated environment.
- Strong presentation skills and exceptional graphic abilities using Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Adobe CS, BluBeam and all Microsoft programs. .
- Candidates are advised that Ratcliff cannot sponsor work visas at this time.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, submit resume with cover letter addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls or drop-ins, please. All responses will be held in confidence. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, conveniently located in Emeryville, between Berkeley and Oakland, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco.