Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Leong Architects, in St. Helena, CA is looking to hire someone with 2-5 years experience who is passionate about design and eager to learn. At Leong Architects you will:
- Work alongside the owner and principal architect in the Napa Valley office
- Work in association with Leong Architects partner office Leong Leong in New York City
- Master Revit through immersive training and utilization of BIM under the direction of an expert
- Participate in projects from start to finish
- Learn winery and custom residential design while also experiencing diverse commercial projects and institutions
- Advance in responsibility and independence as your skills grow
The successful candidate will have a bachelor’s degree in architecture or equivalent, educational or professional internship experience under the direction of a licensed architect and proficiency in Revit and the Adobe Creative Suite software. Good communication skills are essential.
This is a full time (40 hours per week) position with competitive compensation and benefits.
If you suspect that you would thrive in a technologically progressive office working on diverse and exciting projects, send a letter of introduction and your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org