Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Obie G. Bowman Architect FAIA is seeking ambitious, accomplished candidates to develop projects under the supervision of the Principal. Compensation is negotiable, depending on experience.
- research products and materials
- coordinate with owners, consultants, and contractors
- assist with design detailing and construction documents for permit submissions
- prepare for and attend design meetings
- perform construction administration
outstanding graphic abilities, communication skills, and attention to detail
degree in architecture
at least one year of related professional experience
knowledge of detailing Type V construction (wood framing) preferred.
Submit cover letter, resume, drawing and portfolio samples via email to email@example.com.