Architecture Job Captain
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Ware Malcomb is hiring a talented Job Captain in our Pleasanton CA office!
Our Pleasanton commercial architecture group focuses on Retail, Industrial, Corporate, Office, Restaurant, and Manufacturing projects. Our integrated team provides exciting and efficient design and management solutions for some of the nation’s largest clients.
Ware Malcomb is an award winning international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers architecture, planning, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to a diverse client base.
Ware Malcomb is consistently ranked amongst the largest and most successful architectural firms in the country. Please check out our award winning projects and expansive project portfolio on our website to see our amazing work locally, nationally, and internationally: www.waremalcomb.com.
Job Captain candidates must have:
- 3+ years of experience in managing commercial and/or industrial architecture projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture preferred.
- Strong technical capabilities with code knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Revit
- CAD proficient.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- LEED accreditation is a plus
- Working toward California architecture license
Current projects in our Pleasanton office:
- Restaurants and Drive thru’s
- Commercial Retail Tenant Improvement projects
- Corporate office buildings
- New Ground up Construction - Industrial / Manufacturing facilities
- New Ground Up Construction - Multi-Story Medical Office Buildings
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers