Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Do you want to kick start your career working for a firm that will mentor you and teach you the fundamentals of waterproofing building envelopes? Are you eager to learn? We will challenge your knowledge base and provide new learning opportunities in this area most critical to a building’s health.
Ferrari Moe, LLP is a 14 person architectural and engineering firm located in the San Francisco North Bay Area. Our new construction, renovation and restoration projects include high-rise office towers, government and institutional facilities, large apartment and condominium complexes, small commercial buildings and high-end private residences.
We are seeking a self-motivated, technically oriented individual with construction experience. This individual may be pursuing a degree in Architecture and/or may have other relative higher educational experience for this full-time position.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Proficient with computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software. Mac and ArchiCad experience preferred. VectorWorks knowledge a plus.
- Work within team framework to produce technical drawings and or specifications on a wide range of projects.
- Perform field verifications.
- Assist with field testing and write field reports.
- Communicate with clients.
- Maintain technical library.
- Assist with general office duties such as: Preparing correspondence, document storage, project filing, etc.
- 3 - 4 years CAD experience - ArchiCad preferred, VectorWorks knowledge a plus.
- Construction skills/knowledge a plus.
- Building Renovation and/or Restoration skills/knowledge.
- Strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Ability to maintain file organization within office guidelines.
- US Citizen or permanent resident.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree and/or Master’s Degree - Architecture preferred. Other related educational/practical experience considered.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package which includes:
- 401(k) Plan
- Incentive/Bonus Program
- Medical, Dental and Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Alternating Fridays Off
- Continuing Education/Professional Development Opportunities
Ferrari Moe, LLP is an equal opportunity employer.
Please e-mail resume in pdf format or fax it to 415.458.3512.