Design Team Member
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
S_SK is currently hiring designers with a minimum 2-5 years experience to join our studio. studio skaggs kennedy is a Berkeley, California based design practice for architecture and urbanism. We are a design oriented architecture firm with a variety of projects, including single-family & multi-family residential, retail, and restaurant.
Design Team Members work on all phases of design, from conceptual design to construction administration. This role is responsible for significant aspects, daily design, and/or technical development of projects and must exhibit exceptional design talent and a deep understanding of all project phases. We are flexible on whether this is a full time or part-time position.
- Arch degree preferred, B. Arch recipients with production experience encouraged to apply
- Competence in 3D modeling and rendering, preferable in SketchUp and/or Rhino
- Competent in physical model making
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office required, Revit a plus
- Experience in preparing construction drawings.
- Ability to prioritize workload, often working on multiple projects at a time.
- Ability to work and complete tasks with minimal supervision, while also being able to judge when to seek guidance
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter, resume, and samples of work (PDF format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Studio Skaggs Kennedy
Attn: Human Resources
2607 Seventh Street
Berkeley, CA 94710