Designer – 5-8 years’ experience
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
RATCLIFF is a recognized leader in the planning and design of healthcare architecture. We embrace the potential for exploration and evolution as new practices and technologies have continually been introduced into healthcare facilities. Our aim is to continue to serve as strategic partners to our clients to design flexible spaces that embrace their organization’s culture, leverage technology and produce wellness-oriented, performance based environments
The healthcare studio is seeking a design focused team player to develop and present clear and concise building design concepts from feasibility studies through occupancy. The ideal candidate would bring exceptional graphic and oral presentation skills, be well organized, and have strong follow-through. We offer a creative environment that embraces collaboration, open communication, and initiative and are looking for candidates that will thrive in this type of environment. We provide a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Minimum 7 years professional experience in design and production of medium-sized projects is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture is required.
- Working knowledge of California Building Codes and ADA with an understanding of how code affects design.
- Understanding or interest in integrating design and healthcare planning.
- Strong presentation skills and exceptional graphic abilities using Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, In-Design and all Microsoft programs. Rhino, Grasshopper and 3D Max a plus.
- Experience integrating interior and exterior design for healthcare facilities.
- Candidates must have legal working status in the U.S. as Ratcliff will not be sponsoring work visas at this time.
Please send resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org (NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE). All responses will be held in confidence.
RATCLIFF, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is conveniently located in Emeryville, between Berkeley and Oakland, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco with easy access to freeways and public transportation.