Designer / Drafter
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Designer / Drafter: 5 +/- years of architectural experience
Studio Current is looking for a talented, motivated, creative and collaborative team member to design and implement projects of varying sizes from conceptual stage through completion. A passion for architecture & urban planning and commitment to high quality design and detailing is necessary.
Minimum skills & education requirements include:
- Architectural degree from an accredited university in USA
- 3 years or more experience working in Architecture offices in California
- Well rounded exposure to all phases of architecture design & construction documentation
- Skilled at Revit is a must. AutoCAD / SketchUp / + Adobe Creative Suite software is preferred
- Hands on ability to work on projects (design / drafting / graphics)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
About Studio Current –
Studio Current is an Urban Design & Architecture firm located in downtown San Jose. Our focus is creative infill projects (both design & development). Our experience includes Multi-Family / Mixed Use / and Single Family residential. We are working on several Non-Profit projects related to education and camps. Our team designs adaptive re-use of old buildings / commercial buildings / and tenant improvements.
Current projects include: a classroom + admin building for a private high school / a dining hall for a Boy Scouts camp in the Sierras / 4 modern court homes in San Jose / a Loft-Duplex in Reno / a conceptual urban development project at Guadalupe River Park / and other projects.
Please send resumes and 2-3 work samples to Sheree Tung, AIA at: Info@studiocurrent.com