Designer- New Graduate
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
FCGA Architecture has positions available for highly talented new graduates. Individuals must be self-motivated, personable, inspirational, and excellent at time management. Must have the personality and professional skills to work within or lead a project team. All positions offer excellent opportunities for challenge and personal growth in a very positive working environment.
FCGA Architecture is located in beautiful downtown Danville. We are a mid-size award winning design firm with 15 talented, up-beat employees. With 35 years in the business, our firm stays consistently busy with a wide variety of projects including live/work lofts, mixed-use retail/lofts, shopping centers, car dealers, business parks, office buildings, training centers, high-end single and multi-family residential, and Zero Net Energy. As an office, we have a passion for architecture and for life. Our philosophy is to make every work day a great day, believing that it shows in our work product, our relationships, and our team longevity. We offer competitive salary, new hire bonuses and benefits including profit sharing.
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
- Sense of humor is a real plus!
- CAD, Revit, Sketch-up, Microsoft Word, and Outlook experience are required
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Eager to establish both design and technical drawing skills.
- Ability to share ideas, questions, and skills to benefit others.
- Team building attitude and personality.
- Desire for personal growth and advancement.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Architecture.
Offer a different variety of skills or a recent graduate? Please continue to apply! We consistently have openings in all positions. We’d love to hear more about you.
Come join us!