Designer/Drafter with a desire to learn
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Small, client-focused practice seeks intelligent, independent designer/drafter with a desire to learn about mainly single family residential architecture.
What we need:
- Someone who is a self-starter and creative problem solver, but not afraid to ask questions;
- Someone who cares deeply for the space you are creating;
- Autocad/Draftsight (free) drafting on your own machine (for now);
- 10-20 hours of your time;
- A once a week minimum meeting commitment in our South Berkeley office;
- Your own transportation to job sites;
- Experience with Sketchup and Photoshop a plus.
What you get:
- Part-time with the possibility for full time in the future;
- Someone willing to teach you one-on-one;
- A flexible schedule- work when and where you want to;
- Pay commensurate with experience.
We can provide office work space if that is preferable.
Great for new moms or other folks that value flexibility.