Healthcare Project Manager
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Healthcare Project Manager 10+ years experience
RATCLIFF is a recognized leader in the planning and design of healthcare architecture. We embrace the potential for exploration and evolution as new practices and technologies have continually been introduced into healthcare facilities. Our aim is to continue to serve as strategic partners to our clients to design flexible spaces that embrace their organization’s culture, leverage technology and produce wellness-oriented, performance based environments
The healthcare studio is seeking a Project Manager to lead and orchestrate design, production and client relationships. The ideal candidate must be well-organized, possess strong communication skills and have strong follow through. We offer a creative environment that embraces collaboration, open communication, and initiative and are looking for candidates that will thrive in this type of environment. RATCLIFF, an Equal Opportunity Employer, is conveniently located in Emeryville, between Berkeley and Oakland, just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco.
- Minimum 10 years professional experience in technical production of architectural projects. Interest or experience in OSHPD oriented project work is desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture
- Working knowledge of California Building Codes and ADA.
- California license or significant progress toward.
- Desire and interest in presenting at interviews of professional organization conferences.
- Works well in a collaborative/integrated environment.
- Strong presentation skills and exceptional graphic abilities using Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Adobe CS, BluBeam and all Microsoft programs. .
- Candidates must have legal working status in the U.S. as RATCLIFF will not be sponsoring work visas at this time.
We provide a competitive salary and benefits package. To apply, submit resume with cover letter addressed to email@example.com No phone calls or drop-ins, please. All responses will be held in confidence.