INTERMEDIATE ARCHITECT, 3-5 YEARS
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Christiani Johnson Architects, (CJA) specializing in urban multi-family and mixed-use projects in the Bay Area, is seeking an Intermediate Architect with 3-5 years experience. Our office is a collaborative studio environment committed to creating distinctive high-performance architecture for over 20 years. We have several exciting new projects offering great opportunities for professional growth in the next year.
We are looking for a talented Intermediate Architect to support planning and design work on several mixed-use urban infill projects.
- Develop architectural planning and design concepts for residential buildings under the direction of the Project Managers
- Support consultant meetings and design presentations
- Support the Project Manager throughout the project construction phase by answering design RFI’s and reviewing shop submittals
Qualifications for an ideal candidate:
- A degree from an accredited U.S. College or University
- 3-5 years experience, preferably with large-scale multi-family project
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit and AutoCAD for project design and detailing
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Strong team player
- Understanding of building and zoning codes
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
This is a full-time position with an annual salary, health, vacation, commuter, and 401(k) benefits.
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume in PDF format to: Hayley Wrubel firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
We look forward to hearing from you!