INTERMEDIATE ARCHITECT/DESIGNER with 5-9 years experience
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Buttrick Projects A+D (www.buttrickprojects.com) an award winning, Oakland based practice, is currently seeking individuals with the following qualifications. This position is full time with competitive salary and benefits package.
•Proficiency in MacOS, Vectorworks, AutoCAD, and Sketchup.
•Thoughtful, capable graphic, verbal and writing skills --including capability with a pencil.
•Strong organizational skills.
•Experience putting presentation and construction drawings together.
•Ability to research and implement findings.
•Eagerness to take responsibility for given tasks, and ability to deliver completed work in a timely way.
- Ability to work with others, and grow professionally.
- Experience supervising and mentoring others.
- Education- BArch or MArch professional degree, and a relevant amount of office experience.
HOW TO APPLY
If you possess these attributes, seek a positive working environment where you can contribute and grow, can start immediately, please send an email titled 'Job Opening 2017’ to firstname.lastname@example.org include the following:
1) Your resume.
2) A few representative samples of your design work, portfolio and process, or a link to your website.
3) A brief description (50 words max) of a satisfying design project you have been engaged with.
4) A brief description (50 words max) of your current professional goals.
We respond to qualified applicants.
No calls please.
Thank you for your interest!