Intermediate Architectural Design/Job Captain
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Byrens Kim Design Works is seeking an architectural designer/job captain with 3+ years of experience.
We value creative and independent thinkers who are capable of making professional recommendations. This individual should strive to meet our clients’ needs through expert advice and value added solutions.
We are dedicated to the development of our team and provide comprehensive experience that allows our team to experience various aspects of architectural practice. Our small and intimate structure supports opportunities for experience in various project development processes. We offer competitive salary, flexible work hours, matching 401k, PTO, and medical.
The following qualifications are required.
- 3+ years of working experience in the field
- Proven track record for generating full permit sets for projects in collaboration with project architect/manager.
- Ability to mentor and delegate task to junior staff
- Proficiency in REVIT and AUTOCAD
- Architecture degree and progress toward licensure.
- Great Verbal and Written Communications Skills
- Ability to work as a collaborative team member
- Ability to review project schedule and to provide feedback in production approach
- Attention to details
- Desire to Create
In addition, the following skills are desired:
- Rendering Abilities including 3d modeling i.e) Rhino, FormZ, 3DS, Sketchup, and 2d production i.e.) photoshop, illustrator and etc.
- DSA or OSHPD experience.
Please send your resume, work samples, and 3 references.