Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
CSDA Design Group is a client focused Educational Facilities Planning and Design Firm. We are in our 65th year of working with both public and private school clients throughout California. We also design educational campuses for American International School around the world.
We are fortunate to be working with public and private schools clients that share our vision for education facilities that inspire creativity, stimulate ideas, promote learning and advance academic enrichment. We are currently working on several exciting and cutting edge projects, including breakthrough work in the area of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) design.
In our San Francisco office, we are looking to add an Intermediate Designer to our team.
- Bachelors degree in Architecture (B. Arch)
- Architect's License (preferably in the State of California)
- 5-7 years experience working on mid- to large scale projects, with California school projects & DSA experience
- Solid experience on small to mid-sized projects from concept through design detailing and final documentation.
- Proven ability in project coordination and leading the development of construction documents
- Revit skills are essential. Experience in leading BIM modeling and coordination.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and other 3D modeling software
Learn more about our open positions by visiting our career page at www.csdadesigngroup.com
Tell us more about yourself by sending us your resume, letter of introduction and salary requirements and reference SFID1612-AIAEB on your subject line to email@example.com
We look forward to getting to know you.
CSDA Design Group