Intermediate Healthcare Designer 5-7 years’ experience
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
RATCLIFF is seeking a design focused, technically-oriented team player to join our healthcare group to work in a variety of capacities from feasibility studies and design work from concept to occupancy. The candidate will have the opportunity to contribute towards a quality healthcare portfolio representative of new ambulatory care centers, phased acute care projects, and ground up medical centers for the Bay Area’s top healthcare providers. Must be well organized, have strong follow through and provide attention to detail. We offer a creative environment, opportunities for career growth, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a supportive and collaborative place to work.
- Minimum 5-7 years professional experience in design and production of small to medium-sized projects is required
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture is required
- General working knowledge of California Building Codes and ADA with desire to learn and understand how code affects design
- Comfort level and talent in presenting design concepts and working in a team environment
- Evidence of progress towards California licensure
- Exceptional graphic skills using Revit, SketchUp, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, In-Design and all Microsoft programs. Rhino, Grasshopper and 3D Max a plus
- Must be available locally to interview
RATCLIFF, conveniently located in Emeryville, between Berkeley and Oakland, is just across the Bay Bridge from San Francisco with easy access to freeways and public transportation.
Please send resume with cover letter to: email@example.com (NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE). All responses will be held in confidence.