Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
brick. friendly, unconventional, can-do architects.
a full-service architecture and interiors firm with offices in emeryville and palo alto, brick is known for solving the trickiest design puzzles on the most complex urban infill sites to create more value for our clients and expand what’s possible in the built environment.
brick has openings for job captain in our emeryville and palo alto offices.
the job captain (jc) is the team polyglot, fluent in the the languages of design, 3d visualizations and renderings, programming, construction methods, materials, building codes, agency requirements and relationships—not just among brick staff—but also with consultants and clients. jc’s are wickedly tech-savvy, tirelessly detail-oriented, and cooly resourceful, using their skill, experience, and ingenuity to get the job done—whatever it takes.
- 5+ years of experience in architecture or design
- accredited degree in architecture or interior architecture
- excellent technical and design skills
- revit experience desired
- lumion experience a plus
- strong analytical and conceptual skills and ability to grasp complex functional program requirements
- excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- experience in construction documentation, detailing, and ff&e specifications
- working knowledge of the california building code
- experience interfacing with local agencies having jurisdiction
- understanding of how buildings are constructed and ability to create technical documents that succinctly, thoroughly and accurately describe the work to be done
- team orientated – desire to work in a collaborative environment with design team, clients, consultants, and contractors
- candidates must have unrestricted authorization to work in the united states
email your cover letter, resume, work samples & salary requirements in a single pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.