Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Founded in 1991, Trachtenberg Architects is an award-winning nine-person design office with a diverse range of projects and clients consisting of commercial urban infill, very large multi-family, smaller scale institutional and all scales of residential projects.
Though small, we are a very well organized and highly productive office. Our office environment is fast-paced, humane and intellectually rich.
Trachtenberg Architects is seeking a Designer/Drafter to assist in design and production efforts. In this position, you will be fully engaged in the entire constellation of activities associated with the design, management, and construction of our various projects.
We offer rewarding challenges in a professional environment, along with a competitive salary and benefits including health, 401k and profit sharing.
Located on Berkeley’s Fourth Street, we have a wonderful office space with all the latest equipment and resources. We keep reasonable and flexible hours and respect family life.
- 0-5 years of professional architectural experience;
- Graduate of a NAAB accredited 4 or 5-year architecture school;
- Seeking regular full-time employment and ongoing growth within the firm. This position is not suitable for an internship or someone with a short-term visa;
- Well-rounded educational/professional background that includes creative problem solving, architectural design and documentation;
- Good communication, organizational, and leadership skills;
- Ability to be self-motivated within a multi-disciplinary team context;
- High-level proficiency in presentation graphics software, especially Sketchup;
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, (Revit would also be a plus!)
How to Apply
Please include “Junior Architect” and your name in the email header and forward the following items to email@example.com
- Cover letter
- Portfolio samples (including academic and professional work)
- Send via email only, PDF format, 10MB max.
- No web links, phone calls, recruiter inquiries or drop-ins, please.
- We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- We regret that due to the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding applications.