Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Raumfabrik is a small architecture firm based in Berkeley. Most of our work is single family residential and some smaller commercial and some purely interior design projects in the mix. About half of our projects are in San Francisco, a third in the East Bay and the rest in Marin or on the peninsula.
Our approach is client-focused and collaborative. We honor our clients' requirements and aesthetic preferences, understanding that each design problem offers more than one solution. We work with skilled craftsmen to execute every design to its highest potential and stay engaged throughout the construction process. To learn more about our firm and see some of our work, please visit our website at www.raumfabrik.us
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior employee who is passionate about architecture and design wants to learn the ins and outs of a small architecture firm's work.
- bachelor degree in Architecture from an accredited school (interior design degree does not qualify)
- license track
- fluent in English ( both verbal and written)
- CAD proficient (Vectorworks preferred, but not required)
- real interest in single family residential design and interior design - MUST LIKE PEOPLE
- highly organized: someone who will learn and apply office standards quickly
- self motivated: someone who takes initiative instead of waiting for directions
- flexible: someone who doesn't mind jumping from one project to another as needed
- hands on construction experience a plus
- free-hand sketching a plus
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please email cover letter, resume and samples of your work in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.