Junior Designer, 2 Years of AutoCAD and SketchUp Experience
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
- B.A. in Architecture
- Good communications skills in both written and verbal communications
- Minimum 2 years of AutoCAD and SketchUp experience in an architecture office
- Work experience including multi-family residential renovation projects including experience with Type I/II construction is preferred
- Candidates must exhibit a passion for design, initiative and strong collaboration abilities
- Motivated, creative self-starter capable of working on multiple projects at all phases of design. Experience in putting together a CD set a plus
- Candidates must be proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, and MS Office programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Good design, organizational, and social skills required. Building construction experience and free-hand drawing ability a plus.
Benefit package available. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please email cover letter, resume and samples of your work in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no calls, drop-in visits or deliveries.