JUNIOR – INTERMEDIATE DESIGNER w/2-5 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
DUMICAN MOSEY Architects is an architecture and design firm located South of Market specializing in high-end, design-oriented, modernist residential projects throughout the Bay Area. We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join the team and work with us on a variety of exciting projects. The candidate must have two-to-four years of experience and strong technical background with demonstrated experience in CAD and graphics software.
The candidate must have strong communication skills, a keen eye for design and composition, and the ability to solve problems efficiently and effectively. The candidate must be proficient in AutoCAD, one (or more) three-dimensional modeling software platforms, and be familiar with working within an office environment, including CAD standards. A deeper knowledge of computer systems is a plus. The candidate must be well-rounded as you will be working in all architectural phases of a project’s design and documentation process and will be exposed to many aspects of the practice of architecture.
Position Available: Junior – Intermediate Designer
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Education: A professional degree in architecture.
- Experience: 2-5 years experience with an architectural firm. Must have the following experience and abilities: Strong problem-solving skills, Type-V wood frame construction, and construction document phase experience. High-end residential projects and experience is a plus.
- Technical: Must be proficient in AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design), MS Word, MS Excel, and 3D modelling software. Must be familiar with working with office-environment CAD Standards.
- Design: excellent design sensibility and a strong portfolio
- Attitude: must be energetic, positive, team-oriented, and personable. Strong organization and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage one’s own time is paramount.
Compensation: Based on qualifications.
Please submit your cover letter, current resume, sampling of your work (please limit electronic file to less than 5MB), and any other pertinent information for immediate consideration to email@example.com.