Licensed Architect/Project Manager
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Award winning San Francisco based 40+ person architecture firm specializing in Multi-Family Housing seeks a full-time licensed Architect / Project Manager with significant multi-family design and management experience for a high profile Mixed-Use Transit Oriented Development project on East Bay BART Station.
This position consists of direct day-to-day management of projects, design and production. This position requires good client interaction skills, a demonstrated ability to manage internal and external project teams on critical schedules, as well as strong time management and communication skills.
- CA Architectural License.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a project architect and/or project manager on multi-family housing projects.
- Comprehensive understanding of building systems, constructability, detailing and how to properly document these items within well-coordinated construction documents. We will request that candidates bring examples of their work to interviews.
- Experience developing / managing work plans and directing consultant teams.
- Strong skills in time management and organization.
How to apply:
Email hiring coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered cut & paste in Subject Line: BDE SF Architect (5-7)
Compensation commensurate with experience. Benefits for full time employees include Health Insurance, Paid Vacation days, and 401K. We are an equal opportunity employer.