Marketing/Clerical with Strong Design
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Fischer Architecture is a small, design-oriented practice in West Berkeley currently seeking a part-time office and graphics assistant (15 hours / week). We offer a relaxed workplace setting and culture, with the promise of providing challenging professional development opportunities. Our projects are primarily located in the Bay Area, and span a range of types including custom residential, educational, hospitality, and commercial. We offer competitive compensation based on qualifications and experience, and benefits including paid time off and retirement savings.
- posses a college degree or be in process of earning a college degree
- have working knowledge of:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Microsoft Office
- Mac Platform (a plus, not critical, but easy to learn)
- be passionate about solving problems, resourceful, motivated, and willing to support all office staff (currently 3)
- have strong graphic skills and sensibilities; posses capable and thoughtful verbal and writing skills
- be a professional, able to work in an organized manner, and able to complete work in a timely way
- be comfortable taking direction as well as working independently
- be honest and a good communicator, be comfortable asking for help and taking constructive criticism, as well as feel comfortable expressing his/her own opinions and ideas
- fit with and contribute to our office culture
Please email your resume, examples of work product you’ve authored, references, and any other relevant items you think would help demonstrate your meeting of the qualifications in PDF form to:
Please no web or download links, phone calls, or drop-ins
We thank you for your interest in our firm, but may only be able to respond to applicants who we invite for an interview.