Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Ware Malcomb is hiring a Project Architect in our Pleasanton, CA office!
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, branding and civil engineering services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb is an award winning design firm. Check out our project portfolio on our website to see our amazing work. www.waremalcomb.com.
The Project Architect requirements:
- 10+ years of diverse project experience that includes retail, healthcare, bio/tech, and/or commercial architecture projects
- very knowledgeable and technical
- business development experience with established industry relationships
- Registered architect
- CAD and Revit knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player, able to mentor staff
**Must be legally authorized to work in the United States**
Submit resume: http://www.waremalcomb.com/careers