Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Dahlin Group Architecture Planning is an international architecture and planning firm with offices in California and Washington. We have 40 years of experience building communities where we live and work, whether it’s through our residential communities, mixed-use developments, urban infill projects, commercial buildings, recreation facilities, or community centers. Please visit our website (www.dahlingroup.com) for more information.
We are currently seeking a Project Architect in our PLEASANTON, CA office.
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Graduate of a NAAB accredited 4 or 5 year architecture school
- 5+ years experience in single-family production housing and multi-family projects
- 3+ years Revit/BIM experience
- Strong skills and talent in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp modeling, Adobe Photoshop, and preparation of presentation materials
- Strong skills in the production and management of construction drawings, start to finish
- Experience working in construction phases of projects with owners and general contractors
- Excellent problem solver and independent thinker with good listening skills and strong follow-through
- Strong verbal and graphic communication, organizational and collaborative skills
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently and in a team environment to coordinate with other design professionals
- Commitment to their own professional growth as an architect
- Currently eligible to work in the U.S. on a full-time basis, without restrictions or future employment sponsorship required
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and qualifications. Excellent benefits include 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees. We also offer the opportunity to participate in a pre-tax Flexible Spending plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan, and 401k.
Please select “Apply” at the top right of this page and be sure to include a cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF format (15MB max). We strongly suggest including a link to a complete online portfolio in your cover letter. Inquiries that do not follow these instructions may not be considered.
Non-local candidates will be considered. However, Dahlin Group may or may not offer relocation benefits depending on business needs.
We regret that due to the large volume of inquiries, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding applications.
Dahlin Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.