Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
S_SK is searching for experienced Project Architects with a minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience to join our studio. studio skaggs kennedy is a Berkeley, California based design practice for architecture and urbanism. We are a design oriented architecture firm with a variety of projects, including single-family & multi-family residential, retail, and restaurant.
Project Architects are responsible for leadership and coordination of project team members and consultants throughout all phases of design, from conceptual design through construction administration. This role will assist senior leadership in directing and managing the project team, representing the firm to the client, and participating in presentations and meetings. Exceptional design talent and technical skills are required in order to oversee the planning and execution of project documents. We are flexible on whether this is a full time or part-time position.
- A five-year bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Architecture
- A licensed/registered architect is preferred.
- Competence in 3D modeling and rendering, preferable in SketchUp and/or Rhino
- Competent in physical model making
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite & Microsoft Office required, Revit a plus
- Ability to prioritize workload, often working on multiple projects at a time.
- Must have prior project management and strategic planning experience. Excellent communication and leadership skills are required.
- A good sense of humor and perspective is always welcome.
How to Apply
Please email cover letter, resume, and samples of work (PDF format) to: email@example.com or mail to:
Studio Skaggs Kennedy
Attn: Human Resources
2607 Seventh Street
Berkeley, CA 94710