Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
brick. friendly, unconventional, can-do architects.
a full-service architecture and interiors firm with offices in emeryville and palo alto, brick is known for solving the trickiest design puzzles on the most complex urban infill sites to create more value for our clients and expand what’s possible in the built environment.
brick has openings for project architect in our emeryville and palo alto offices.
the project architect (pa) is the design, communication, and production hub for brick’s innovative and challenging projects. the right candidate thrives on design and technical execution in equal measure, leading, mentoring, and motivating the entire design team and stewarding the details with a deep understanding of every phase of the design and construction process.
- 8+ years of architectural design and technical experience
- california architect license preferred
- experience in mixed-use, multi-family housing, commercial office and institutional projects
- experience managing multiple aspects of client, team and project coordination, including full documentation coordination with structural, MEP, lighting, AV, landscape and civil consultants
- thorough knowledge of architectural detailing, building materials and applicable codes
- ability to lead project teams and ensure proper management flow for all phases of work
- oversee construction administration, including the processing of submittals, -rfi’s and substitution requests during construction
- maintain the project manual and specifications
- conduct on-site observations and document site reviews
- strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship -management skills
- excellent verbal, written and graphic communication skills
- team orientated – desire to work in a collaborative environment with design team, clients, consultants, and contractors
- candidates must have unrestricted authorization to work in the united states
email your cover letter, resume, work samples & salary requirements in a single pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org.