Project Architect and Project Manager Positions | Pleasanton
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
Project Architect and Project Manager Positions
The KPA Group is an award-winning fully integrated, multi-disciplinary practice providing Architectural, Planning and Engineering services to private and public sector clients. KPA is celebrating 30 years in business and has several exciting projects underway that require attention to detail with experienced knowledge of architectural design, detailing, building materials and codes. KPA is seeking full time qualified candidates for the positions of Project Architect and Project Manager to become an integral part of our professional team.
- Collaborate with principals, clients and project team members
- Conduct client and consultant meetings
- Consultant and design team coordination
- Oversee project schedule and budget
- Field observations and documentations
- Prepare and conduct graphic presentations
- Develop construction documents (concept through construction details)
- Coordination of submittals and deliverables
- Redline drawings and perform progress coordination checking
- Generate BIM models for existing buildings.
- RFQ and RFP involvement
- 5 + years of experience + MArch or BArch
- Licensed or licensing exams in progress
- Strong technical, English verbal and written capabilities
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Revit
KPA’s office is conveniently located in the city of Pleasanton. The office is surrounded by an array of amenities including restaurants, shops, and public transportation all within walking distance. If you are motivated, display positive energy, and can adapt quickly to our fast-paced office, we invite you to join The KPA Group.
How to Apply:
Please email single PDF (max. 4 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org to include the following:
Cover Letter (stating years of experience and why you believe KPA would be a good fit), resume including references, and work samples. No phone calls please.