Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
FCGA Architecture has a position available for an experienced senior architect that has specialized in writing specifications. This individual must be self-motivated, personable, and skilled at assembling book or sheet specs. Must have an in depth understanding of materials and methods. Opening offers excellent opportunities for challenge and personal growth in a very positive working environment.
FCGA Architecture is located in beautiful downtown Danville. We are a mid-size award winning design firm with 14 talented, up-beat employees. With 35 years in the business, our firm stays consistently busy with a wide variety of projects including mixed-use lofts, shopping centers, business parks, office buildings, training centers, education, high-end single and multi-family residential, and Zero Net Energy. As an office, we have a passion for architecture and for life. Our philosophy is to make every work day a great day, believing that it shows in our work product, our relationships, and our employment longevity. We offer competitive salary and benefits including profit sharing.
- Fluent in English, oral and written.
- 10 years experience.
- Enjoy researching new products and technology.
- Fast and very proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Ability to multi-task, on multiple projects.
- Strong background in wood frame CD's, retail, commercial, and residential.
- Ability to share ideas, questions, and skills to benefit others.
- Team building attitude and personality.
- Desire for personal growth and advancement.
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or equivalent.
If you have the qualifications and the desire for a fresh change, please respond with your resume via email to email@example.com.
Come join us!