PROJECT ARCHITECT WITH +/-10 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
DUMICAN MOSEY Architects is an architecture and design firm located South of Market specializing in high-end, design-oriented, modernist residential projects throughout the Bay Area. We are seeking a talented and motivated individual to join the team and work with us on a variety of exciting projects.
We have an opening for a Project Architect who is highly motivated, creative, articulate, and team-oriented. The candidate must have about ten years of experience, a strong technical background, strong detailing skills, and familiarity with Type-V construction. Strong design skills are paramount. In-depth Construction Document Phase experience and Construction Phase experience is a plus.
Position Available: Project Architect
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Education: A professional degree in architecture.
- Experience: +/-10 years of experience with an architectural firm. Must have the following experience and abilities; strong design and problem solving skills, code analysis, and wood frame construction. High-end residential projects and experience in San Francisco is a plus.
- Technical: Must be proficient in AutoCAD. Sketch-up, Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design), MS Word, MS Excel, and 3D modelling software experience is desirable. Must be familiar with working with office-environment CAD Standards.
- Design: excellent design sensibility and a strong portfolio is a must. Knowledge of Modern, technical detailing is required.
- Attitude: must be energetic, positive, team-oriented, and personable. Strong organizational and communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to manage one’s own time is paramount.
Compensation: Based on qualifications.
Please submit your cover letter, current resume, sampling of your work (please limit electronic file to less than 5MB), and any other pertinent information for immediate consideration to email@example.com.