Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
We are seeking a Licensed California Architect for our Pleasanton office (headquarters). In this position you will manage the project from the beginning of design through construction closeout. You will meet with clients, consultants, contractors, subcontractors, and all other project stakeholders.
Typical tasks include:
- Manage Architect, Job Captain and Designer team
- Coordinate and review ATI and Consultants Construction Documents
- Monitor scope to assure compliance as directed by the Client
- Manage progress and update project schedules to meet targeted deadlines
- Develop layouts and complex drawings for assigned projects
- Develop contingency plans
- Serve as mentor to Designers as necessary
- Keep open lines of communication with clients, consultants, project team, etc
- Continue to develop relationships with existing clients as well as bring in work with new clients
Job Requirements include:
- Licensed California Architect
- Experience in K12 Education, Commercial, and Healthcare design, preferred but not required
- Knowledge of DSA requirements and process, preferred but not required
- Strong technical skills
- Understanding of client relations, planning, budgeting, and execution of work concepts
- Knowledge of latest software used in Architecture
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelors of Science Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
Please respond with your resume and one page cover letter here:
In the cover letter please explain why you believe you would benefit from this position and why you would be a good fit at ATI.
ATI Architects and Engineers is a full service Architecture and Engineering firm with over 25 years’ experience. We specialize in Educational, Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional design, paired with top-notch project management solutions. Our corporate office is located in the San Francisco Bay Area, with additional offices in Sacramento and Orange County. We are enjoying a strong year and we are excited to grow our team and portfolio of projects.