Employers: Post a job on the East Bay’s most popular architectural job site.Thirty Day Posting: $30 Chapter Member Firms, $35 AIA Members, $60 for Non Members, $75 Agencies. To post a position to the job board, simply Click Here to post and pay online. AIA East Bay Members: We are happy to assist you with a manual posting and invoicing. Questions? Call 510/464-3600.
We are seeking a project architect/manager with 7+ years of experience.
We are looking for a qualified and confident team member who can lead various project developments. We value your ability to share and collaborate with the team and looking for individuals who shares the similar interest in delivering creative design solutions for our community. We strive to deliver projects that aim to achieve triple bottom line. We value creative and independent thinkers who are capable of making professional recommendations. This individual should strive to meet our clients’ needs through expert advice and value added solutions.
We offer competitive salary, flexible work hours, matching 401k, PTO, vacation, and medical.
The following qualifications are required.
- Professional Registration or significant progress in ARE
- 7+ years of working experience in project management (Public education/institutional type experience +)
- LEED/CHPS/sustainable design experience +
- Proficiency in CAD, Revit, and Production Related software
- Have a proven ability to manage clients/projects throughout the entire project process
- Have a proven ability to manage staff and foster development
- Ability to work and direct as a collaborative team member
- Understanding of California Building Codes and other regulations
- Understanding of the comprehensive project development from marketing pursuit to project closeout.
- Great Verbal and Written Communications Skills
- Desire to Create
Please send your cover letter, resume, 3 references, and work sample files in PDF format to email@example.com.